Just Like Eik

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"They say its your...

...birthday"


I don't want to be one of those people who celebrates her pet's birthday, but it's his first one, so I am a little excited. Henry and I have been together for 7 months and he has made my time in Kadoka much more interesting. He keeps me company and keeps me on my toes.


And, in case you are wondering, maturity does not come with calendar age...just this morning Hank chewed up my Blackberry holster and my sunglasses. Just when I thought things were getting better, he reminds me that puppy-hood lasts a while. Dangit.


However, despite my utter frustration (and fears that my phone will now start dialing random people since it isn't holstered), I still like the little guy.


2 Comments:

Blogger dm said...

and suddenly it's all clear. I was trying to figure out when Zeke got a second dog, and wondering how self-absorbed I was to have missed the announcement.

happy birthday Henry.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Jessica Magelky said...

Henry was only Claus's quasi-dog for a weekend when HAnk so graciously helped Claus and Tyson move into the new place. So no worries--no self-absorbancy on your part!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home