Just Like Eik

Friday, September 26, 2008

"My mind is in a tailspin...

...so much frustration."

Big news: I just figured out how to answer the phone at my desk in my secondary office. Big news...big news.

I also love being the new kid that everyone gossips to. I like all of my coworkers, but they all have hidden (or not-so-hidden) animosity towards one another and tell me all about it. This is fine, but everyone tells me the exact opposite of what everyone else says. It really makes it hard for me to cast my own judgements. But at least it keeps me entertained.

Lastly, I found out this morning I am getting turned into my boss's boss's boss about discrimination against a family. WHAT?! To be completely honest, I have not yet directly dealt with a family, so I am interested to know how I am discriminating against anyone. I'm meeting with the family this afternoon--should be a riot.

Also, I am finding out that it is hard to integrate oneself into a small community. Its like I have the plague or something like that. Which reminds me of a talk I had with T about the plague and the fact that no one wants the plague. ha. Anyway, I am getting frustrated.

And now I have ranted. Whew. But I can still answer my phone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeke said...

How'd the meeting go?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home