Just Like Eik

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"On the road again..."

...just can't wait to get on the road again."

So, a quick update on what is new in my life. I am continuing my Spring job a ways into the Summer. I was in DC last week for re-training and am off to Seattle tomorrow for a conference. Then I will be in Denver followed by New Orleans.

Then the fun begins; I will be in Philadelphia for the rest of the summer doing a combination of what I did last summer and this spring. I'll be living at Villanova University and will get a number of consecutive days off to explore and take trains into different cities (aka New York or DC!). So I'm fairly excited...I love my job, the people I work with, and the kids. And the travel isn't too bad either; I am now an Elite member for Northwest and have quite a few United points too. Yee haw.

Other than that, I had a minor eye surgery today for a stye that I had had for 2 months. It was a weird feeling, but worth it to get rid of the stye. So yeah...gross.

Lastly, I am at a loss for what to do with my future. I'm slowly trying to figure it out, but I am getting pulled in a lot of different ways. Hopefully time'll tell. Until then, I am getting a new phone to make me happy. A Blackberry Curve will be mine tomorrow--21st Century, here I come!

Hopefully now that I have a little more time, I'll write more. I like writing. Worth a try, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zeke said...

PS. There's still no surf in Colorado.

10:35 AM  
Blogger dm said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home